Car and Other Vehicle Accidents
Hire a lawyer who will work hard to protect your rights and maximize your insurance settlement. Personal Injury Trial Lawyer Thomas G. Witkop represents people Maryland and Washington, DC, who have been injured in automobile accidents.
If you or someone you love has been in a serious car accident, it is important to talk to an experienced Auto Accident Lawyer. Many times, seemingly small injuries caused by an automobile or other vehicle accident can linger for years or develop later into debilitating problems. Auto accident legal and insurance issues can be very complex, and it is important that you engage an Auto Accident Lawyer that has specific expertise with automobile accident cases. You should look for an attorney that has a proven track record of helping clients successfully resolve their car accident cases.
Auto and Other Accident Concerns & Issues
I take the time to listen to your concerns, investigate the specific accident situation, and understand the results that need to be achieved in your case. Following are some of the top auto accident concerns and issues that I have seen in injury cases:
• What kind of doctor should I see?
• How are the medical bills going to be paid?
• Are chiropractors or acupuncturists helpful?
• Should I give a recorded statement to the insurance company?
• My insurance company says the accident was my fault. What should I do?
• What types of damages can I recover?
• The driver who hit me does not have insurance. What should I do?
• My health insurance company is making a lien against my personal injury recovery?
• Is there a charge to settle the claim for the damage to my car?
Do You Have a Case?
Since every automobile accident is unique, I will want to discuss the main accident details with you in order to determine if you have a case. Timing can be an important factor in the legal issues surrounding a car accident, so don't hesitate to contact Maryland Auto Accident Lawyer Thomas G. Witkop.